How to install CertifiO Suite
The CertifiO Suite includes ConsignO Desktop, Entrust ESP & PDF995
IMPORTANT: ConsignO Desktop is not compatible with the latest release of MAC OS CATALINA. We recommend to not proceed with the upgrade of your MAC OS until all issues are addressed.
- Administrative rights for the installation;
- The firewall and antivirus software must authorize the necessary outbound ports, as described in the article Firewall configuration, or by creating a Proxy configuration specific to your network topology
- Operating systems:
- Windows 7 SP1, 8 or 10, 64-bits versions (legacy 32-bits versions available here);
- Windows 7: The 64-bits security update KB3033929 must be installed. The installation of EESP will install this update if not present.
- OS X 10.12 or higher.
- At least 4 GB of RAM and 500 MB of hard disk
- Internet connection;
- It is possible to use ConsignO Desktop in a limited fashion, without a connection to our servers, for a maximum of 30 days.
Notes related to CertifiO Manager
- CertifiO Manager is no longer included in the CertifiO Suite and must be downloaded from the CertifiO Manager section available here: Download
- CertifiO Manager is required to activate your digital signature and access your online account: My Account.
- For more details on CertifiO Manager: What is CertifiO Manager?