What you should know
General preferences allow you to specify if you want to have your previously opened documents reopened automatically when you launch ConsignO.
To modify the General Preferences:
- Open the Preferences window.
- Select General in the left panel.
- In the right panel:
- Select your default signature certificate from the drop-down menu. These certificates are provided by your organization
- Select how you want your files saved by clicking on the chosen option. You can overwrite the initial file; you can rename the file or create a new file in a different destination folder that you can specify by clicking Browse.
- Check the box Memorize my open documents and open them when I next launch ConsignO if you want this option enabled.
- Click Apply or Apply and Close in the Preferences window.
Your General preferences are now configured. You can always go back to factory settings by clicking Restore Defaults.