Open, close and save documents
You can manage your documents within the application. Many possibilities are available.
To open a document:
- Three possibilities are available. You can either:
- From the File menu, select Open. A pop-up window allows you to browse your computer to select your file. You can select multiple files at once.
- From the My Computer view, select one or more documents, then right-click and select Open.
- From the My Computer view, select one document and double-click. Only one document at a time can be opened this way.
- From your computer’s file explorer, drag a document to ConsignO’s main view window to open it.
To close a document:
- Many possibilities are available. You can either:
- From the open document tab, click on the cross directly on the selected document tab.
- From the open document tab, right-click and select either Close to close the selected document, Close others to close all but the selected document or Close all.
- From the File menu, select Close or Close all.
To save a document:
- From the File menu, select Save to save the selected document, Save as to give it another name or Save all to save all opened documents.